A global shift is happening
There is so much change happening within the world; and people, just like you, are yearning for deeper meaning, joy, creativity, understanding, clear purpose and connection. They are waking up from the old songs of society, finding that their remedies are no longer working, and what once made them feel happy and secure is no more.
If you find yourself here, you too may be looking for answers.
- Are seeking freedom from the weight that you feel
- Want to reclaim your sacred space and learn to honour yourself as you are right now
- Need more energy, inspiration, and abundance in your life
- Have a yearning to share your gifts with the world
- Are ready to let go of who you think you ‘should’ be, and become who you really are
If so, then you are in the right place.
Rooted Sun is the path of honouring your self
- Make friends with your emotions and transform your pains into strengths
- Release negativity from your past, and learn to let go of new ones
- Develop an attitude of gratitude and begin to tap into the abundance all around you
- Create a sacred sanctuary for your body, mind and soul. Allowing yourself to be cherished and loved at all times.
- Honour the ebb and flow of the natural cycles and learn to harness your power instead of force
- Cultivate a physical flow of energy, inspiration, and joy throughout your life
- Learn the art of loving oneself so that you may truly love others
- Remember your beautiful and rightful purpose
Our community is a place where we learn to let the light flow again
- A journey of honouring your self as you are right now
- A sanctuary of inspiration and abundance
- A system of nourishing our nature
- A temple of compassion and non-judgement
- An initiation into the ball of being your beautiful self
Freeing ourselves from the weight
It used to be that challenges were seen as opportunities for growth. All spiritual and religious teachings refer to these trials as valuable lessons along the warriors path, gifting us the strength and insights to continue our journey ever upwards.
But as our communities dissolved, so too did the support and wisdom needed to overcome our challenges. We find ourselves wading through these trials on our own, left with painful emotions that may take years to heal. Shame, guilt, and misunderstanding cloud valuable lessons, and we struggle blindly with who we are and what we are here to do.
Rooted Sun helps us to let go of all that no longer serves us. By learning to release the negativity of our past pains, we are able to heed their lessons and free ourselves from the cycle of repeating them. When we learn to uncover the hidden gifts in our suffering we come to see that “the wound is where the light enters” (Rumi). This allows us to love, honour and accept ourselves as a whole, and to embrace the shadow as well as the light.
Honouring our Sacred Space
We each enjoy a personal sphere of influence, which holds our body, mind, emotions, and soul. This space is utterly sacred, and a realm over which we should enjoy full personal autonomy.
Now, more than ever before, we find ourselves in a constant balancing act between environmental stimulus and our Sacred Point of View. Being bombarded with other peoples views on how to feel, think and do, can ware us down. We may even give up completely and release our power to those other people, ideas or emotions that seek to control us.
Who is in charge of your Sacred Point of View right now?
Rooted Sun is the art of honouring our Sacred Space. Rather than entering into a battle for it, we become aware of how others and our environment tries to alter or control our Sacred Point of View, and then to respond with wisdom. The boundaries of our Sacred Space are determined by our self esteem, and when we choose this path we learn to become responsible for what we allow into it. We honour our Sacred Space through self care and non-judgement, and by embracing our gifts and talents as worthy, without comparing ourselves to others. Listening to, and developing our intuition is key, making a personal promise to trust in ourselves, and always to honour our healthy well-being and self-esteem.
Opening up to the energy flow
Everything that exists in the universe is made of energy, and our body is simply energy in solid form. We need energy to survive and can tap into three main sources;
- The innate life-force gifted from our parents
- The energy we take from our environment in the form of food, air, water, earthing and sunlight
- The internal energy we cultivate through practices such as Qigong or Tai Chi
In our modern world the energy we take in from our environment is often low quality. Poor soil and processing has degraded our food, drinking water contains harmful chemicals, the air is widely polluted, we are rarely barefoot, and most of us enjoy little time outside. What small energy reserves we do have are often spent on stress and worry, feeding the negative emotions we so wish to escape from. It’s possible to survive on this limited energy, but when do we learn to thrive?
Rooted Sun serves to re-awaken our energetic system, dissolving negative blocks and allowing the light to flood back in. Many people find that their dreams become more vivid, they wake up with greater enthusiasm and focus, a beautiful glow infuses their being, and they gain a deeper awareness of their path and purpose. When you work on your energy system, expect dramatic and unexpected changes to take place.
Step 1: Choose your gift
Please note: The challenge and test include a short series of emails so you may want to choose one at a time (to be sweet to your inbox) once finished you’re welcome to come back and choose another